Effective Sump Pump Systems in PASump Pumps
The most advanced sump pump systems from Trenton to Princeton and nearby.
The Sump Pump Liner
A sump pump liner, or sump pump basin, is where all the groundwater collects. It also houses the sump pump. It should be big enough to handle any amount of groundwater, especially during storms, and is should have the ability to allow the pump to operate at full capacity in any situation.
Sump Pump Geeks, powered by: Jamison Basement Waterproofing, recommends the GrateSump™ Sump Pump Liner, which work with FastSump™ Sump Pump. Our GrateSump™ liner has large, punched holes that allow groundwater to easily enter and has a built-in pump stand that keeps dirt away from the sump pump impeller.
The Sump Pump
The FastSump™ Sump Pump was built specifically for Jamison Basement Waterproofing according to our specs and tested by our service department for over 3 years before it was launched to the public.
FastSump™ Pump is a 1/3HP pump that utilizes a highly efficient motor. It uses less amps, which saves on energy costs and allows it to run cooler, increasing the life of the pump.
We always recommend adding battery backup protection to our FastSump™ by upgrading to the GrateSump™
- 1/3 HP SumpPump™
- 2400 GPH
- High Efficient Motor With Upper & Lower Ball Bearings / Runs Cooler & Last Longer
- Vortex Impeller / Helps Prevent Clogging
- Sealed Entry-Replaceable Power Cord / Easy To Replace In The Field, Prevents Water From Entering The Motor Housing Through A Cut Power Cord
- Reliable Float Switch w/ Piggy-Back Switch Design / Defective Switches Can Be Diagnosed By Phone; Pump Can Be Operated Manually By Overriding The Switch. Every Pump Is Tested In Water
- Ensures That The Pump Meets Head & Flow Requirements
- Permanent Split Capacitor
- Energy Efficient (Only 4amps)
- Durable Cast Iron
- 3 yr Warranty
Battery Backup Sump Pump Systems
Keep your basement dry during power outages with our battery backup sump pump systems. Peace of mind when you need it most.
- Works automatically when power fails
- Maximum sustained pumping throughout battery life
- Powers one 4 amp pump for up to 8,000-10,000 gallons on 1 battery & up to 12,000-14,000 gallons on two batteries.
- Operates pump on AC & DC power
- Recharges automatically once power is restored
- Can charge up to two batteries at the same time
- Compatible with sealed batteries
- Low battery indicator (Alarm and LED)
GrateSump™ Plus II (4800GPH)
The same power of the GrateSump Plus, times two! Double protection for your basement or crawl space.
- Dual Primary Sump Pump System with Battery Backup
- 4800GPH with AC or DC Power
- (2) GrateSump™ – Advanced Sump Pump Liner
- (2) FastSump™ Pump – 1/3HP Sump Pump
- (2) FastSump™ Power Inverter
- (2) FastSump™ FS-900 converts 12v DC to 115v AC
- (2) Sealed Battery – 100AH
Angie’s List Super Service Award 2016
Home Advisor Screened & Approved
Main Line Chamber of Commerce
Basement Health Association
Better Business Bureau Rating A*
Lead Safe Certified Firm
Jamison Waterproofing offers a variety of services from waterproofing to foundation repairs. We offer the following services in your area, basement waterproofing, crawl space encapsulation, sump pump installation and service, basement crack repair, vapor barriers and moisture control.