Basement Waterproofing and Crawl Space Repair Services in East Norriton, PA
For over 30 years, Jamison Basement Waterproofing has been serving the residents of PA and NJ, offering the best solutions for wet basements, problem crawl spaces. Jamison Basement Waterproofing is the only company in offering the Healthy Basement and Healthy Crawl Spaces certificates. With proper maintenance, certified basements and crawl spaces are protected against future problems by the best waterproofing technologies in industry.
Jamison Basement Waterproofing is proud to be the sole authorized, and certified Healthy Basement Crawlspace Contractor for the areas of Syracuse with the Grate Products National Contractor Network.
Jamison Basement Waterproofing Services in East Norriton, PA
At Jamison Basement Waterproofing, we offer a variety of services from foundation repairs to basement windows. We offer the following services in your area:
The Levels of Healthy Basement and Crawl Space Protection
Jamison Basement Waterproofing offer several levels of Healthy Basement and Healthy Crawl Space protection, each designed to address specific problems. Steve Andras, the company's founder holds several patents for innovative basement waterproofing technologies that are now used all over the world.
6 Levels of Healthy Basement Certificate
Whether your basement just smells musty and springs a leak when it rains, or gets inches of water during heavy rainstorms, there is an HBC Protection Level to address these issues effectively and permanently. (Graphic)
6 Levels of Healthy Crawl Space Certificates
Dirt-floored, vented crawl spaces are a source of many problems. From foul odors and pest infestation, to mold, dry rot, and structural damages. Jamison Basement Waterproofing offers 6 Levels of Healthy Crawl Space Certificate guaranteed to address all these problems, protect your home’s structural integrity and your family’s health. (graphic)
Why Customers in East Norriton, PA choose Jamison Basement Waterproofing
There are many reasons why you should trust Jamison Basement Waterproofing to fix your wet basement or foundation issues, among many other residential problems. Here are just a few reasons why we're the best choice:
- Over 30 years of experience and reputation in Massachusetts and Rhode Island – we are a company you can trust.
- Locally owned and operated.
- The most advanced waterproofing products available.
- Jamison Basement Waterproofing's founder, Steve Andras, personally developed a patented basement drainage process called GrateDrain™.
- The most certified waterproofing specialists (CWS) in the Northeast. Our 3 certified basement waterproofing specialists are available to address even the most challenging basement issues.
- Expertly trained project managers who design best-in-class systems and oversee every Jamison Basement Waterproofing project.
- Fully insured - we carry general liability, truck insurance and all our employees are covered by worker's compensation insurance.
- Basement Health Association member
(CSRS) Certified Structural Repair Specialist on staff.
Completed Jobs from East Norriton, PA
December 12, 2016
Project Manager Steve went out to meet with the property owner and noticed right away that they had a few different problems going on . One was high humidity plus and open Sump pit with standing water that was humidifying the air plus it was signs of water seepage at the back door area so right away he recommended grate channel at the back door and a Grate Sump which is a air-tight Sump basin . Plus we treated the Basement walls with a mold removal paint than coated them with a mold resistant paint . We also installed a partial drainage system with Vapor Barrier to channel ground water to the Grate Sump .