Basement Waterproofing and Crawl Space Repair Services in Secane, PA
For over 30 years, Jamison Basement Waterproofing has been serving the residents of PA and NJ, offering the best solutions for wet basements, problem crawl spaces. Jamison Basement Waterproofing is the only company in offering the Healthy Basement and Healthy Crawl Spaces certificates. With proper maintenance, certified basements and crawl spaces are protected against future problems by the best waterproofing technologies in industry.
Jamison Basement Waterproofing is proud to be the sole authorized, and certified Healthy Basement Crawlspace Contractor for the areas of Syracuse with the Grate Products National Contractor Network.
Jamison Basement Waterproofing Services in Secane, PA
At Jamison Basement Waterproofing, we offer a variety of services from foundation repairs to basement windows. We offer the following services in your area:
The Levels of Healthy Basement and Crawl Space Protection
Jamison Basement Waterproofing offer several levels of Healthy Basement and Healthy Crawl Space protection, each designed to address specific problems. Steve Andras, the company's founder holds several patents for innovative basement waterproofing technologies that are now used all over the world.
6 Levels of Healthy Basement Certificate
Whether your basement just smells musty and springs a leak when it rains, or gets inches of water during heavy rainstorms, there is an HBC Protection Level to address these issues effectively and permanently. (Graphic)
6 Levels of Healthy Crawl Space Certificates
Dirt-floored, vented crawl spaces are a source of many problems. From foul odors and pest infestation, to mold, dry rot, and structural damages. Jamison Basement Waterproofing offers 6 Levels of Healthy Crawl Space Certificate guaranteed to address all these problems, protect your home’s structural integrity and your family’s health. (graphic)
Why Customers in Secane, PA choose Jamison Basement Waterproofing
There are many reasons why you should trust Jamison Basement Waterproofing to fix your wet basement or foundation issues, among many other residential problems. Here are just a few reasons why we're the best choice:
- Over 30 years of experience and reputation in Massachusetts and Rhode Island – we are a company you can trust.
- Locally owned and operated.
- The most advanced waterproofing products available.
- Jamison Basement Waterproofing's founder, Steve Andras, personally developed a patented basement drainage process called GrateDrain™.
- The most certified waterproofing specialists (CWS) in the Northeast. Our 3 certified basement waterproofing specialists are available to address even the most challenging basement issues.
- Expertly trained project managers who design best-in-class systems and oversee every Jamison Basement Waterproofing project.
- Fully insured - we carry general liability, truck insurance and all our employees are covered by worker's compensation insurance.
- Basement Health Association member
(CSRS) Certified Structural Repair Specialist on staff.
Completed Jobs from Secane, PA
April 21, 2017
Project Manager Steve Custus went out to meet with the homeowners and they presented him with the home inspection report and Steve knew exactly how to execute to solve this problem quick and efficient.Steve provided the homeowners with a new Grate Sump with Drainage matting and a full encapsulation seal system. He also replaced the rotted wood supports with knew steel supports . The radon fan wasn't working so we replaced that as well and the last but most important thing was sealing up the four open vents and providing insulation by spray foaming the rim joints with closed spray foam . Now the knew homeowners have the confidence that the issue is solved so they can now purchase their knew home .