Basement Waterproofing and Crawl Space Repair Services in Wynnewood, PA
For over 30 years, Jamison Basement Waterproofing has been serving the residents of PA and NJ, offering the best solutions for wet basements, problem crawl spaces. Jamison Basement Waterproofing is the only company in offering the Healthy Basement and Healthy Crawl Spaces certificates. With proper maintenance, certified basements and crawl spaces are protected against future problems by the best waterproofing technologies in industry.
Jamison Basement Waterproofing is proud to be the sole authorized, and certified Healthy Basement Crawlspace Contractor for the areas of Syracuse with the Grate Products National Contractor Network.
Jamison Basement Waterproofing Services in Wynnewood, PA
At Jamison Basement Waterproofing, we offer a variety of services from foundation repairs to basement windows. We offer the following services in your area:
The Levels of Healthy Basement and Crawl Space Protection
Jamison Basement Waterproofing offer several levels of Healthy Basement and Healthy Crawl Space protection, each designed to address specific problems. Steve Andras, the company's founder holds several patents for innovative basement waterproofing technologies that are now used all over the world.
6 Levels of Healthy Basement Certificate
Whether your basement just smells musty and springs a leak when it rains, or gets inches of water during heavy rainstorms, there is an HBC Protection Level to address these issues effectively and permanently. (Graphic)
6 Levels of Healthy Crawl Space Certificates
Dirt-floored, vented crawl spaces are a source of many problems. From foul odors and pest infestation, to mold, dry rot, and structural damages. Jamison Basement Waterproofing offers 6 Levels of Healthy Crawl Space Certificate guaranteed to address all these problems, protect your home’s structural integrity and your family’s health. (graphic)
Why Customers in Wynnewood, PA choose Jamison Basement Waterproofing
There are many reasons why you should trust Jamison Basement Waterproofing to fix your wet basement or foundation issues, among many other residential problems. Here are just a few reasons why we're the best choice:
- Over 30 years of experience and reputation in Massachusetts and Rhode Island – we are a company you can trust.
- Locally owned and operated.
- The most advanced waterproofing products available.
- Jamison Basement Waterproofing's founder, Steve Andras, personally developed a patented basement drainage process called GrateDrain™.
- The most certified waterproofing specialists (CWS) in the Northeast. Our 3 certified basement waterproofing specialists are available to address even the most challenging basement issues.
- Expertly trained project managers who design best-in-class systems and oversee every Jamison Basement Waterproofing project.
- Fully insured - we carry general liability, truck insurance and all our employees are covered by worker's compensation insurance.
- Basement Health Association member
(CSRS) Certified Structural Repair Specialist on staff.
Completed Jobs from Wynnewood, PA
February 12, 2021
January 11, 2017
Project manager Steve recommended a closed sub floor Drainage system called GrateDrain to redirect water from under the basement floor at the floor wall joint to the new GrateSump , the GrateSump can remove up to 2400 gallons of water per hr from the Basement. Steve also recommended a high volume dehumidifier to eliminate the high levels of moisture in the basement and to eliminate the homeowners fear of mold. Crew Foremen Dwight C Project Manager Steve C
August 01, 2016
Full drainage system complete vapor barrier and 3 sump pumps !