Why did the customer contact us?
The homeowners contacted us after noticing rodents in the home after the weather got cold outside. They figured because they had a dirt crawlspace it was a perfect place for rodents to hide or even enter the home through the dirt crawlspace .
Project Manager Steve went out and once he took one look at the dirt crawlspace he knew something had to be done , not only because of the rodent problem but because of this family's health . One major problem with Dirt Crawlspaces is that radon gas can easy passed through it and can enter the building envelope which is extremely unhealthy. Now that it's encapsulated the problem is solved !